HEC Chinese Government Scholarship in China 2022 applications are now being accepted. Fully funded HEC Chinese Government scholarships are available for citizens of Pakistan. For students who wish to study at Chinese universities for their undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral degrees the HEC Scholarship in China is available for those students.
The Chinese Scholarship Council offers scholarships in all academic programs consisting of Science, Economics, Legal Studies, Management, Education, History, Literature, Engineering, Agriculture, Medicine, Philosophy, and Fine Arts to the applicants at every level. The Chinese Scholarship Council awards CSC Scholarships.
The government of China welcomes Pakistani students to avail the opportunity to study abroad and research in Chinese institutions. In the year 2022-23, Pakistan’s HEC will administer these scholarships. Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC), which is an organization that performs its role under the Ministry of Education, is responsible for registering and managing Chinese government scholarships. Scholarships are available for undergraduate/bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral/Ph.D. programs in the relevant fields.
Details About HEC Chinese Government Scholarship 2022:
- Funded by: Chinese Government
- Degree level: Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD
- Nature of scholarship: Fully Funded
- Offered to: Pakistani students
- Host country: China
- Deadline: 3 January 2022.
Also Check: TOP 5 Best Study Abroad Places 2022.
The Chinese Government will cover all the expenses related to the scholarship. The Full Chinese Scholarship covers:
- Deferral of all tuition fees, administrative expenses, and application fees.
- Housing is free at the university.
- Monthly gratuity:
- Bachelor’s Students: CNY 2,500 per Month.
- Master’s Students/General Scholars: CNY 3,000 per Month.
- P.hD. Students will be given a stipend of CNY 3,500 per Month.
Travel expenses must be covered by the Students. HEC is not responsible for financial responsibilities.
Available Academic Fields:
All academic fields are available for Pakistani students, Undergraduates, Master’s, and Doctoral Scholarships in China.
The University of China offers scholarships in Science, Engineering, Agriculture, Medicine, Economics, Philosophy, Management, Education, History, Literature, and Fine Arts. Legal Studies
Eligibility Criteria For HEC Chinese Government Scholarship:
Students from Pakistan can study in China based on the following criteria:
- Applicant must belong to Pakistan or AJK
- Undergraduate Programs must include 12 years of education and be under the age of 25 years.
- For master’s programs, you must have a Bachelor’s degree and the age of the applicant must be under 35 years.
- For doctoral programs, you must have a master’s degree and must be under 40 years.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The HEC Portal and Chinese Universities both require students to apply online.
Required Documents For HEC Chinese Government Scholarship 2022:
Note: Students are directed to upload all documents on the online portal. We do not require hard copies of the applications. We cannot accept handwritten applications.
- Copies of the applicant’s and his or her parent’s or guardian’s CNIC.
- Copy of the applicant’s domicile.
- Copy of the HEC online submission form.
- All Educational Degrees and Transcripts from Matric to the Last Terminal Degree by HEC & IBCC of the applicant must be Attested.
- Online Chinese Application Form
- Letter of pre-admission from Chinese Government Scholarship Universities. (Not mandatory)
- A photocopy of the information page of a valid passport.
- Originals of two letters of recommendation. (For Masters & Ph.D. only)
- Please provide two recent passport-size photographs.
- Applicants must submit two copies of their statement of purpose.
- The health/fitness certificate designed by the Chinese quarantine authority can be Downloaded From Here.
- Police Department Non-Criminal Record.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to provide No Objection Certificates (NOC) from their employers.
The last date to apply for HEC Scholarships with the Chinese Government 2022 is 3rd January 2022.
How to Apply for the HEC Chinese Government Scholarship 2022?
Applications are accepted online on the HEC portal and at Chinese universities. You can apply by following the procedure listed below
- Apply online at: http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/. Deposit Rs. 1000/- in HEC online Account No. 17427900133401 at Habib Bank Limited, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, H-9, Islamabad, and upload the slip to the HEC portal for successful submission of the HEC online application form. You can also deposit the fee into HEC’s online account by visiting any HBL branch in Pakistan.
- Once the application has been successfully submitted at the HEC portal, keep the printed copy signed by you.
- Apply online at CSC’s web portal at http://www.campuschina.org/ under program type: A and agency number 5861. Print & keep a signed copy of the completed scholarship application form downloaded from the Chinese Scholarship Council’s portal.